Coronavirus Sanitizing & Disinfection
Our three step process creates a clean environment that is then sealed with an anti-microbial barrier, ensuring better protection from bacteria and viruses and is non-toxic and safe for all surfaces, people, animals and the environment . This is the most effective and comprehensive process available.
It's important to remember that this isn't a replacement for regular cleaning or any janitorial service you might have. Our service comes in and then sanitizes and decontaminates on top of that, getting spots that may have been missed or hard to clean.
After the area has been cleaned, we will follow a three step sanitization process, which will help eliminate and kill viruses, bacteria, mildew and mold.
An all natural disinfectant fog cleaner is used as the first level of cleaning. Surfaces will be wiped down in preparation.
It's important not to skip the initial cleaning, because even though UVC can destroy micro-organisms, it doesn't clean dirt, dust, or other physical particles that may be on the surface in the area to be cleaned.
Our all-natural (no bleach) disinfectant and sanitizer will be applied to all the surfaces in your residence or business, to ensure maximum efficiency.
All of our cleaning products are EPA approved, meaning there is no harm to the environment or you with its usage, and at the same time it's strong enough to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our service technicians will set up the UVC light for decontamination. UVC light destroys the DNA of bacteria and microorganisms, including coronavirus.
UVC sanitization is highly effective against bacteria and micro-organisms, without resorting to harsh chemicals. Due to this, even so called "super bugs" are eliminated because there's no resistance to light like there is to drug treatment.
Since the treatment is light based, it can clean areas that inevitably get missed with traditional services that rely only on a spray and wipe model. This can be particularly effective in areas of high traffic, like businesses and classrooms where the need for sanitization is higher than most other places.
The process of UVC decontamination also cleans the air, so any micro-organisms that may be floating around and haven't landed yet (usually from someone coughing or sneezing in the vicinity) will be neutralized, even if they weren't hit in the first step with initial cleaning.
When the UVC light treatment is finished, we will apply a hospital grade antimicrobial coating.
Our Eco-friendly surface protection is an antimicrobial coating that helps to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungus and mold on surfaces for an extended period of time, giving up to 90 days* of additional protection from cross contamination.
We suggest that after 90 days (or before if in a high traffic area) you have the protective coating reapplied.
Once applied, the coating will dry and leave a microscopic layer of "spikes" that attract microbes and then destroy them. It's completely harmless to humans and pets, and can be used on most materials and surfaces and is completely undetectable to the naked eye.